Thursday 14 April 2011

Practicing Mammal put me up to this

My wife loves blogging so  much, it troubled her that I was missing out on so much fun, and so she thought I should blog and so she got me going by setting up this Blog page and well, here I am, Blogging, I think.

What would I possibly write about and where would I find the time to do it I asked myself.  I am not a process oriented person and so writing does not do for me what it does for her but I must say, I am a results oriented person and so I look forward to the end of this so I can click on the 'PUBLISH POST' icon.  That is soooo satisfying.  I suspect the 'NEW POST' icon does the same for her.

Hey, this has been kind of fun afterall but I am getting anxious to click that PB button so I will have to cut this short but first:

  You will notice the background image I have chosen is "Our Lady Of Sorrows".  There is a good reason for this and you will have to wait until my next Post to find out.

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment